经典干货!艾杨格大师瑜伽休息术课程口令

作者:跟丫头练瑜伽 2017-12-15阅读:1114次

现代文明对于人类的神经和身体造成很大的压力,瑜伽休息术正是最好的解药。

经典干货!艾杨格大师瑜伽休息术课程口令

瑜伽休息术是瑜伽中重要的放松术,集中意识的同时,放松身体。随着大脑的平静,注意力跟着指引,进入更高意识的状态。

瑜伽休息术≠睡觉!

瑜伽休息术(Savasana)是古老瑜伽中的一种放松艺术,Savasana是摊尸式的意思。《哈他瑜伽之光》一书中写到:如同一具尸体仰卧在地面上,这就叫做摊尸式。它消除了由其他体式引起的疲劳,带来了内心的平静。

通过在完全知觉的情况下保持不动,并使大脑静止思考,你就学会了如何放松。这种有知觉的放松使身心活力倍增。但是心静比身静更加难以掌握,因此,瑜伽休息术也是最难掌握的练习。

经典干货!艾杨格大师瑜伽休息术课程口令

瑜伽休息术与一般意义上的睡眠有着根本的不同。瑜伽休息术练习中,习练者用意识用控制它,并且从意识中醒来

很多初学者在瑜伽休息术中很容易睡着,原因如下:

1、专注力不够,不能将意识集中。

2、思绪万千,不能专注呼吸。

3、引导或观想的不够深入。

经典干货!艾杨格大师瑜伽休息术课程口令

休息术是特殊的仪式

不管一生当中、一天当中、一节课当中我们经历过什么,最后,都是需要回归到savasana。所以摊尸式也是一个仪式。

老师可以指导学员如何进行充分的放松,如何在一节课之后补充生命之气,如何在瑜伽中懂得感恩、肯定、自我鼓励和自我祝福。

摊尸式也是每一个瑜伽练习者给自己的礼物,在努力之后、付出之后,体会到稳定、流畅、精妙、深长的呼吸对于神经的舒缓,以及精神世界的平和。体会生命之气与精神专注如一时,那种无法言表的快乐和甜蜜。

经典干货!艾杨格大师瑜伽休息术课程口令

练习方法

以下摘抄自2011.6.17中印瑜伽峰会

艾杨格大师课程

Just lie down for a few minutes. Keep your head straight.Close your eyes.

躺下几分钟,保持头部中正。闭上眼睛。

If you have got a pin for the head. Please remove it.

如果头上有发夹,请把它取走。

Cosmetics of the hair – please remove.

请取下发饰。

Centre of the back of the head is the measure plumb line to rest your head on the floor.

以后脑勺的中心为垂线,让头部松沉落在地面上

Keep the shoulders away from the spine.

让双肩远离脊柱。

moved the shoulder blades away from the centre. Raise your back ribs up.

调整肩胛骨,让它们从中心向两边展开。抬高后方肋骨向上

Stretch your shoulders away from the back.

伸展肩膀远离背部

Bend your elbows. All of you extend the inner back arm towardsthe elbow. Lengthen.弯曲手肘。所有人朝着手肘的方向,拉伸后方手臂内侧。拉长

Lift your elbows and lengthen.

上提手肘并拉长

Now pressing the elbows and the upper arm move the shoulder blades towards the kidneys. Move back.

下压手肘以及上臂,让肩胛骨移向肾脏方向。向后移动。

Let the back of the skin be free.

让后侧皮肤获得自由。

Don’t shorten the skin. Lengthen the skin.

不要缩短皮肤,拉长皮肤。

Without disturbing the upper arm drop the lower arm to the floor. Without disturbing.

不要干扰上臂,把前臂落向地面。不要干扰。

Now bring the upper lid. To close the eyes – bring the upper lid down – do not lift the lower lid up.

现在用上眼睑,闭上眼睛——让上眼睑向下,不要让下眼睑上提。

Only top should come down.

只让上眼睑落下来。

Sink the eyeballs to touch the socket of the eyeballs at the back.

让眼球向下松沉,碰触后侧的眼窝

Drop as much as you can. Don’t lift up the eye balls from the socket.

看你能多大程度的松沉向下。不从眼窝中上提眼球。

Feel the socket and touch the socket.

感受眼窝,触碰眼窝

After touching again feel.

触碰之后再去感受。

Keep your root of the tongue passive.

让舌根被动放松。

Side of the eye, side of the eye and the middle of the ear. That nerve take towards the ear.

眼睛两侧。眼睛两侧和耳朵中部。让神经关注双耳。

Listen, Look from your ears inside.

仔细听,从双耳内侧去观察。

Let the ears move deep in.

让双耳向内深入。

Listen to the inner sound.

聆听内在的声音

The ears the eyes the tongue should be completely passive and receptive.

双耳,双眼,舌头应该完全被动而臣服的松降。

When they are receptive you feel the skull of the brain, skull

当这些感官都随顺了,你去感受头颅,头颅骨。

Move deep inwards.

让它深深移向内在。

The more the skull moves in your brain is passive.And quiet.

头颅越多的向内松沉,大脑就变得越加被动而安宁。

Increase that quietness and live in that quietness.

让静谧越来越多,并安处在其中。

If there is a shake in the eyeballs or block the in the ears. You are not relaxing.

如果眼球晃动,耳朵有阻塞,你此刻就没在放松。

So take the electrical nerves of the ears and the eyes towards the base of the brain.

所以将耳朵和眼睛的电波神经沉入大脑根部。

The front brain you feel as if it is close to the floor.

感受前脑,就好像它可以贴近地板。

Remain for sometime within yourself, Without oscillating the electrical nerves of the brain. Sink the facial muscles. Towards the brain.

用片刻时间保持和自我同在。别让大脑电波神经波动不安。松沉脸部肌肉,让它沉向大脑。

And the whole body and mind relaxes.

整个身体和头脑全然放松。

Listen to that silence in the silence. When you are all quite

静静聆听内在寂静。此刻你是安宁的。

Follow that sound. Let that vibration slowly fades out.

跟随着那内在的声音。让身心的波动渐渐消失。

And experience that silence in silence.

经验着此刻的寂静中的寂静

Remain as an object. Remain as a thing. Not as a subject.

作为客体而存在着,作为物体保而存在持着。而不是主体存在。

The more the senses go in, the eyes, ears, nose ,tongue – you are close to the spiritual kingdom.

眼睛,耳朵,鼻子,舌头这些感官越向内沉降,——你越接近灵性的王国。

Close your eyes. Move to the right side. Move to the right.

闭着眼睛转向右侧。转向右侧。

Wait for sometime and feel the coolness of the brain.

停留片刻时间,感受头脑冷静状态。

The right brain will feel cool.

右脑将感受到冷静。

If that coolness is not felt you were restless.

如果感受不到这冷静你之前是不放松的。

If there is a coolness then you have experienced the real state of relaxation.

如果感受到了冷静,你就经历到了真正的放松状态。

Without raising the head, roll to the left.

不要抬头,转向左侧。

Without lifting the head

不要抬头。

Feel the left hemisphere of the brain which is cool.

感受左大脑的冷静。

Roll facing the floor and then you can bend your knees and get up.

转身面向地面,弯曲膝盖,坐起身来。

经典干货!艾杨格大师瑜伽休息术课程口令

一节瑜伽课之后,请你认真对待这一特殊的仪式。在一些瑜伽流派的练习中,瑜伽休息术的时间应与练习的时间一样长。

在追求速度、效率的现在,很多人认为一节课中的高难度体式远比休息更重要,其实不然,真正身体和精神的放松是非常难的。